Braided from 100% GORE® GFO® expanded PTFE-fibre with incorporated graphite and silicone ‘run-in’ lubricant.
• Made from 100% GORE® GFO® fibre
• PTFE and graphite is closely woven and treated with a break in lubricant capable of withstanding high temperatures
• Highly heat conductive
• Effectively chemically inert over the entire pH range and particularly suitable in arduous chemical applications
• Produced using our dense cross-lock process for square inter-braiding.
Helps prevent extrusion problems, reduces gland pressure needed and prolongs packing life
• Recommended shaft hardness HRC*25